The OriginClear Group
As Global Water Intelligence pointed out recently,
“Water is often perceived as a secondary importance, with end-users increasingly wanting to focus solely on their own core business. This is driving a move away from internal water personnel towards external service experts to take control of water aspects.”Decentralization and outsourcing are fast-growing realities in water treatment.
Together with tougher regulations, environmental pressures and water scarcities trends are driving industrial and agricultural water treatment users to delegate their water problem to service providers.
External service experts are typically small–privately owned and locally operated. Consolidating these companies could lead to enormous economies of scale through sharing of best practices, technologies, and customers.
Again, Global Water Intelligence commented,
One Strong Vendor with Strong Offerings
Corporations want to deal with one strong vendor for all their water needs, but they need expert specialists.
By acquiring companies with complementary services, The OriginClear Group™ can offer a total array of solutions through one provider to any customer anywhere.
Eight Water Treatment Categories in One
This gives us the best of both worlds:
Specialized expert services under a single organization.
That’s the vision of The OriginClear Group.
What’s special about an OriginClear company?
OriginClear companies should excel in the following qualities:
- Quality and performance.
- Exceptional customer care.
- Complete responsibility for solution.
What happens when a company joins our group?
New divisions will operate independently, retaining their own…
- Brand identity,
- Separate operations.
OriginClear has and will identify complementary business opportunities and management support services that will benefit The OriginClear Group.
We have a team of acquisition veterans. We’ve been there. We will give each company targeted help, where needed.
- Network effect: OriginClear companies are free to share technology solutions and even refer business to each other. We anticipate business collaborations will grow business substantially over time.
- Direct Support: OriginClear Group companies have access to a national bid program and a national sales rep organization.
- Advice to grow your business: Improve your website, capture media opportunities, generate leads, recruit key team members, “unburden the boss,” and re-energize lines of business – whatever is needed.
- Financial resources: Strategic alliances for more purchasing leverage, improved lines of credit, better bonding capability for large contracts.
OriginClear’s EWS:AOx technology has proven to be a commercially successful treatment technology in applications from oil & gas, to irrigation to leachate treatment. Recently, OriginClear designated its subsidiary, Progressive Water, as a certified manufacturer of systems using OriginClear’s Electro Water Separation™ process.
All OriginClear Group companies will have the opportunity to become a complete system manufacturers, for both licensees and end-users, of this breakthrough technology. However, there is no requirement for subsidiaries to carry the technology. In fact, companies are encouraged to select technologies that maintain their high quality of customer care and business operations.
Companies in The OriginClear Group »