Wow. This micro-toxins issue has definitely hit a nerve with consumers. They are saying “I’ve been worrying about this for years!”
It seems that we have discovered a new consumer water category. From our analysis, we can treat effectively for micro-toxins, and we are first into the space.
This is a major opportunity. We are moving fast to take advantage of it.
Here’s our action plan:
- Continue to fine-tune our technology on each individual micro-toxin.
- I will be reporting to the public as we prove we can conquer each one: the weedkiller, the hormones, the drugs, the solvents, the whole chemical cocktail!
- Meanwhile, and with your help, we're ramping up a mainstream and social media controversy that will focus attention to the problem.
- Once we have proven the capability and have created the awareness, we plan to create a partnership with an industry player to launch this to the broad public.
Is this big? In a word, yes.
Potentially, any new water treatment category is worth billions, in an industry that is already worth close to a trillion dollars worldwide.
Have a great weekend.
President & CEO
OriginClear, Inc. (OCLN)
* This communication shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification of these securities under the laws of any such state.