Ken Berenger and I traveled this week to NYC for an interview by anchorperson Jane King, for the program New To The Street.
Here's the announcement by New To The Street. This is an exciting New York-based program that we believe will get us a great deal of institutional visibility.
What we discussed
Of course, the main focus was our astonishing startup, Water On Demand.
Here are some of our talking points:
- The water industry is breaking up.
- Government infrastructure is failing, giving us the tragedies of Flint, Michigan, Compton, California, and Jackson, Mississippi.
- This is a trillion-dollar market that is falling behind by $100 Billion per year in the US alone.
- Industry and agriculture, which together represent 90% of all water demand, are now going off the grid and saving money. How? By recycling their own water.
- This trend is already happening and it will reduce the burden on the failing governmental system, so that the people can have better, healthier water – maybe even free! That’s true equity and social justice, with our most valuable asset: water, life itself.
- But to make it happen, businesses need technology to miniaturize those huge water plants. And they need capital.
- By solving these twin problems, Water On Demand is building what may someday become the largest private utility network on the planet.
- For a brief time, investors can participate in this founding opportunity, generating both stock gains and profit shares.
And we made comparisons with the AT&T breakup, the cell tower global rollout, even Apple 1984 with the birth of the graphical interface.
Yes, that's how big Water is! I'll discuss our experience and where this is going tonight.
So join me...
at 5pm Pacific, 8pm Eastern
TONIGHT THURSDAY, 19 January 2023
Just click here to register!
Note: if you already registered, you have your private link and just join us through a reminder text or email.
(And if you can't make it, you will get the replay automatically.)
Yours in Water,
President & CEO
OriginClear, Inc. (OCLN)
The Clean Water Innovation Hub™