Here's an astonishing graph: demand for new homes has dropped... by 60%. That's the biggest drop, I'm told, since 2008.
As CNBC reported:
- Surging inflation and interest rates are hammering American consumers and weighing on the housing market.
- Mortgage demand fell last week, hitting the lowest point since 2000, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- Buyers have lost considerable purchasing power as rates have almost doubled since earlier this year.
What does this mean for you and me?
Real estate: yet another asset that, it seems, has gone sideways.
- The stock market is another example. Up, down, but mostly... down.
- Precious metals should be GREAT, with all the inflation. But... they're not really moving as they should.
- Energy? That's such a hostage to the geopolitical situation─Investment in fossil fuels is a risk, as you can imagine.
- Staying in cash? Not such a great option, either.
So... what is an everyday investor like you and me to do?
Ken and I will discuss the situation, in detail. I believe this is vital to your investing future.
So join us...
...at 5pm Pacific, 8pm Eastern
TODAY ─ Thursday 1 September 2022
Just click here to register!
Note: if you already registered, you have your private link and just join us through a reminder text or email.
(And if you can't make it, you will get the replay automatically.)
Yours in water,
President & CEO
OriginClear, Inc. (OCLN)
The Clean Water Innovation Hub™