Modular Water Products - Control Rooms & Monitoring Stations
Factory Assembled Control & Monitoring Solutions
OriginClear's Modular Water Systems™ are designed and manufactured with precise methodologies that delivers turn-key control room and monitoring stations.These buildings comprise a standard essential component to our highly sophisticated, multi-function commercial and industrial wastewater treatment products, enabling superior performance for industrial water treatment and high-capacity commercial water and waste water treatment purposes.
Improving Commercial & Industrial Water Treatment
Modular Water's factory assembled modular control rooms and monitoring stations provide a true Single Point of Use product. This water treatment system package allows ancillary equipment (such as blowers, chemical feed systems, controls, and electrical power systems) to be pre-installed, tested, and readied for a fast field installation and commissioning.
This delivery method significantly reduces the time of final installation, while improving overall quality control and reducing capital costs.
Modular Water Automation & Controls
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) with Touchscreen Operation
- PLC Provides Automatic Operation
- Control Panel Provides Web Based Remote Monitoring & Notification
- PLC Logs Daily Operations for Historical Trending and Reporting
Modular Water's Control Options:
- PLC (Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE and others)
- HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Enclosures NEMA 12-4X and Explosion Proof
- DCS Communication (Ethernet, Modbus and Others)
Modular Water's Instrumentation Options:
- GF Signet
- Endress & Hauser
- Emerson Rosemont
- And Others
« Product Home