EveraMOD™ Packaged Pump Stations
Our line of packaged pump stations utilize Structurally Reinforced ThermoPlastic (SRTP) materials with a unique multi-wall design that combines strength, durability and ease of installation. They are assembled to exacting tolerances under controlled conditions in our fabrication facilities and are shipped to the job site for rapid field installation. They come in standard and customized configurations to suit the needs of the specifying engineer and the end user.
The EveraMOD line represents a radical improvement in pump station lifespan and provides a substantial reduction in maintenance when compared to conventional precast, cast-in-place concrete or epoxy coated steel stations. Compared to fiberglass, they are far more robust and come in a range of sizes and installation depths that far exceed fiberglass capabilities. They are particularly well suited for challenging sites and aggressive installation schedules.
Modular Water employs a unique design and manufacturing process that enables factory assembly of pump station configurations up to 12 feet in diameter and up to 50 feet deep (and deeper in some cases).
Total installed cost savings of 10% to 35% are common due to our modular design, controlled factory manufacturing and easy site installation. In particular, factory-assembled systems provide significantly reduced installation costs compared to concrete (precast or cast in place), steel or fiberglass stations which take longer to design, build and commission.
EveraMOD Pump Station Capabilities Include:
- SRTP materials with 75+ year life expectancy.
- No more expensive concrete coatings or liner systems to fail.
- Dual Wall materials ensure leak free systems.
- No more fears related to damaged fiberglass during installation.
- Rapid installation and field commissioning
- Fully customizable for any installation, configuration or purpose
- Partial and Complete Packages (choice of pumps and controls)