Modular Water Systems Designed & Built To Meet Craft Food & Beverage Manufacturer Needs
Is Low Water Quality Hindering Your Craft?
As a Craft food or beverage professional you know that ingredients and exacting process often mean the difference between real world-class creations or less satisfying results. So having the wherewithal to effectively analyze and clean your water is vitally important for optimum performance. In the USA, water provided by municipal water systems often lacks in purity, and could be a significant factor in how your products actually taste and the lifecycle of your equipment. It's commonly heard nowadays, "Don't drink the tap-water!" So, what should you know, and is there anything you can do about it?
OriginClear's seasoned team with 25 years company experience is expert in designing and manufacturing the highest quality and most effective commercial and industrial water treatment systems available with systems and products in use worldwide. We have created a craft food and beverage water system to meet your industry specific needs so that you are free to craft your products with the confidence you are working with the cleanest and highest quality water.
Improve Your Quality of Results by Pretreatment While Increasing Profitability Through Water Reclamation and Reuse
- OriginClear CRAFT™ water treatment systems use the best membranes and the most advanced filtration, media and softeners to clean your inbound water source and processed water to your specifications and needs. Our products are capable of delivering up to hospital grade purity
- State of the art chemical monitoring, metering and computerized automation enable precise filtration tailored to your requirements and based on your specific water stream
- Advanced bioreactors and ultrafiltration components make possible the reclamation and reuse of your processed and blackwater for enhanced cleaning processes and can significantly improve water economy
- Up to 99% reduction of micro-contaminants and toxic waste components
- Prolonged equipment life by reducing corrosion and destructive bio-contaminants
- Find out how our water treatment systems may apply to your needs and significantly benefit your results.
New and Growing Craft Producers Face Rising Water Costs
- New business owners often underestimate the impact of water and wastewater treatment costs
- Many Consulting Engineers do not have experience treating influent water and wastewater streams
- Pub and Restaurant waste streams are specialized and complicate wastewater treatment
- Existing beverage craftsmen need new technology to expand production and lower operating costs
- On-Site and public sewer disposal each have unique treatment requirements
Brewery Wastewater Can be an Expensive Challenge to Manage
- Brewery wastewater is a specialized waste stream, an industrial strength wastewater
- Improperly treated, it will destroy an expensive drain field
- Many utilities don’t want untreated brewery waste
- New regulations are more stringent, while old regulations are now being enforced
- Brewers in regulated areas who don't manage their waste stream can be at considerable risk
- Successfully managed, it has the potential to dramatically increase your profits
OriginClear is offering a FREE WATER AUDIT to Craft Food & Beverage producers that will analyze and assess the costs and liabilities of your wastewater treatment issues. Just click the link, fill out the water audit request, and we'll show you how much can be saved by correctly treating your water stream. The results may surprise you!
Raise Quality by Pre-Treatment & Save by Water Reclamation & Reuse
- Highly variable flow rates
- Pretreats & tailors your inbound water to specification
- Treats waste alcohols, sugars and carbohydrates
- One shift to 24/7 brewery operations
- Ideal for craft food manufacturers, breweries, distilleries, and wineries – our systems also ably handle restaurant waste
- Drain field and public sewer disposal
- Standard and custom designs available
Quick and Easy On-site Installation
- Containerized, frame or buried systems for indoor or outdoor Installation
- Lightweight vessels enable easy installation
- Configured for remote locations and difficult job sites
- Cost effective transport
- Easily installed using conventional construction equipment and methods
- Simple site electrical and plumbing hookup
Low Maintenance and Overhead Costs
- Standardized designs reflect simple operations and reduced operating costs.
- By properly addressing the components of craft water treatment, our system's performance requires minimal attention
- Systems can be run remotely on a Smart Phone, Tablet or Laptop
OriginClear CRAFT™ System Advantages
- Superior Performance and Efficiency - Designed With a Decade of Specialized Engineering Experience
- Systems using Structurally Reinforced Thermo-Plastics will outlast conventional concrete and steel systems by 3-4X.
- Factory assembly facilitates easy, onsite installation with considerably reduced time and cost.
- 10-35% total cost savings compared to conventional alternatives.
- Water cost savings pays for many systems in less than 2 years.
OriginClear Craft Food & Beverage System Features
to Speak With an OriginClear Craft™ Food & Beverage Systems Representative