Modular Water Systems Containerized Agriculture Wastewater Products
A Watershed Development in Pastoral Farm Effluent Management
OriginClear is expert in handling all water and wastewater issues across the agricultural water spectrum, including inbound water, on-site gray water to the most heavily polluted blackwater. We routinely develop and build systems which handle the dirtiest water, such as landfill leachate, palm oil residuals and animal effluents. Our commercial and industrial use systems and applications incorporate proprietary and patent protected technologies and integrate our uniquely engineered modular methodology into our product line of specialized agricultural water and wastewater treatment systems.
These Modular Water Systems™ are perfect for agricultural applications treating animal effluents, which require advanced water treatment technologies. We employ system designs that produce water clean enough for reuse purposes such as irrigation or to meet regulatory expel standards. Our engineered systems are factory assembled, tested, and certified for immediate use once installed on-site.
Our Proven Product Line Excels Above & Beyond Commercial & Industry Standards & Offers Advantages & Results
Modular Water offers Agricultural WWT systems in standard sizes with treatment capacities of 2,000-10,000 GPD and 10,000- 25,000 GPD. Custom systems are also available with treatment capacities ranging from 25,000 GPD up to 250,000 GPD. We have also built special order systems treating 250,000-500,000 GPD.
- Removes solids, organics, nutrients, harmful bacteria and viruses to prevent waterborne disease
- Handles BOD (Biological Oxygen Demand) nitrogen, phosphorous, alkalinity
- TSS (Total Suspended Solids) Fats, Oil and Grease are handled by robust technologies and components
- MBBR (Moving Bed Bioreactor) and MBR (Membrane Bioreactor) non-chemical biological filtration
- Output streams rated for non-potable reuse and safe for aquatic plants, fish and animals
- Heavy aeration for aerobic digestion of solids and sludge
- Regulation compliant effluents
- Reclaimed water can be used for animal washing and reduce water cost and animal disease
Animal Effluent Management is a Widespread & Growing Issue
According to the 2017 joint NRCS (National Resources Conservation Service) and EPA report to Congress, "Over the past three decades, shifts in animal agribusiness have worsened existing waste management problems, with more animals being intensively confined in fewer, but larger, operations. These developments have resulted in industrial animal agriculture facilities producing more manure than can be assimilated by available land, particularly in high production areas."
The Problem Has Reached Critical Mass
Animal Effluents Contain Highly Toxic Biological Micro-Contaminants and Require Specialized Treatment
- There are more than 250,000 pastoral farms in the US
- $350 million is spent annually on hauling excess manure off-farm
- Costs Large farms hundreds of thousands each year
- Manure lagoons are limited in size causing an expansion ceiling
- Lagoons are smelly, unsightly and linked to illnesses
- Farmers face liability risks from overflow due to flooding brought on by worsening weather from climate change
- Herd diseases caused by viruses and bacteria can cause devastating losses for pastoral farmers
- Farmers operate under risk, with potential liability for nutrient mismanagement, health issues and worsening water table stress requiring them to carry higher pollution insurances