The ten-year overnight success
From: Riggs Eckelberry
Los Angeles, June 21, 2017
This month, OriginClear celebrated its anniversary as the “ten-year overnight success”.
And last week, we presented to Wall Street for the first time since 2011.
Back then, we didn’t have stable revenue. Also, we lacked guidance from pros on our side. That means everything on Wall Street.
Now we have our own pros — Caro Partners, who got us in front of the right people and have the experience to guide us.
You can read my (updated) presentation here:
Imagine two dozen one-on-one meetings, plus the group presentation.
Each time, I told our story.
Each time, I heard the reactions. These were overwhelmingly positive.
It’s clear: the professionals understand that…
- We are in an amazing sector — water. A world market worth three quarters of a trillion dollars in 2017, growing to one trillion dollars in just three years!
- Our technology is now proven and in use at commercial scale.
- We had a huge jump in revenues from 2015 to 2016 and we continue to make amazing progress.
- Our 10,000+ loyal shareholders give us enormous power!
Yes, you are one of the main reasons why Wall Street respects us.
Because we aren’t forced to go to them for financing! That makes us strong.
President & CEO
OriginClear, Inc. (OCLN)
* This communication shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification of these securities under the laws of any such state.
Safe Harbor Statement:
Matters discussed in this release contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. When used in this release, the words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "may," "intend," "expect" and similar expressions identify such forward-looking statements. Actual results, performance or achievements could differ materially from those contemplated, expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein, and while expected, there is no guarantee that we will attain the aforementioned anticipated developmental milestones. These forward-looking statements are based largely on the expectations of the Company and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. These include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties associated with: the impact of economic, competitive and other factors affecting the Company and its operations, markets, product, and distributor performance, the impact on the national and local economies resulting from terrorist actions, and U.S. actions subsequently; and other factors detailed in reports filed by the Company.