We’ve hit a nerve – talk to me!
From: Riggs Eckelberry
Los Angeles, July 14, 2017
Wow. This micro-toxins issue has definitely hit a nerve with consumers. They are saying “I’ve been worrying about this for years!”
It seems that we have discovered a new consumer water category. From our analysis, we can treat effectively for micro-toxins, and we are first into the space.
This is a major opportunity. We are moving fast to take advantage of it.
Here’s our action plan:
- Continue to fine-tune our technology on each individual micro-toxin.
- I will be reporting to the public as we prove we can conquer each one: the weedkiller, the hormones, the drugs, the solvents, the whole chemical cocktail!
- Meanwhile, and with your help, we’re ramping up a mainstream and social media controversy that will focus attention to the problem.
- Once we have proven the capability and have created the awareness, we plan to create a partnership with an industry player to launch this to the broad public.
Is this big? In a word, yes.
Potentially, any new water treatment category is worth billions, in an industry that is already worth close to a trillion dollars worldwide.
Have a great weekend.
President & CEO
OriginClear, Inc. (OCLN)
* This communication shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification of these securities under the laws of any such state.
Safe Harbor Statement:
Matters discussed in this release contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. When used in this release, the words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "may," "intend," "expect" and similar expressions identify such forward-looking statements. Actual results, performance or achievements could differ materially from those contemplated, expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein, and while expected, there is no guarantee that we will attain the aforementioned anticipated developmental milestones. These forward-looking statements are based largely on the expectations of the Company and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. These include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties associated with: the impact of economic, competitive and other factors affecting the Company and its operations, markets, product, and distributor performance, the impact on the national and local economies resulting from terrorist actions, and U.S. actions subsequently; and other factors detailed in reports filed by the Company.